Saturday, March 12, 2011

Little Ones- Noah

I just got lost in this little guys dreamy blues eyes!



I am just a sucker for baby blues... (my hubby's... my daughter's... my son's... and this little guy too) Noah had such piercing blue eyes that just drew me on in as I captured him.








I just love this age... It is so much fun. You could tell the curiosity was killing him as he roamed the orchard on his little exploration.






We had such a fantastic response to our Almond Blossom Special... You will see a number of our Bloomin' shoots still to come. And I am working hard (it's 1:25 am...hehe) to get them all done soon. Thanks for your support... and taking the time to check out Noah's sneak peek!

Want to stay up on our specials... sneak peeks and more? We invite you to "follow" our blog or find us on Facebook and "like" us...

We are currently booking for late spring and summer shoots. I'd love to capture you or your little one. Email us at Recollectphoto@yahoo.com or call me directly at 209-505-5250

Enjoy-
Kori

No comments:

Post a Comment