Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Ones - Ehrler Family





I am loving a little photography playtime... Maybe that's why I love what I do so much. I get to play with kids! We hid in the tall spring grass, watered the flowers with pretend water and bounced around the hillside.





My studio is the great outdoors which means the sky is the limit... literally :) I specialize in natural light photography which means we get outside and get to enjoying the world around us. The beauty of capturing kids outdoors is that I encourage them to just play which creates an authentic environment for them to just be as they are. Full of life and having fun which transfers right into their photos. My goal is to make it as fun and stress free for the littles ones and for parents too!

We are now scheduling outdoor sessions for May and June. You're invited to check out our complete portfolio at www.recollectphoto.com and I would love to personally chat with you and talk about how to create your own unique photo shoot for your family!
209-505-5250
recollectphoto@yahoo.com








Inspiration Found...
I am always looking for inspiration... One place that I continue to find it is at the...

The Green Pea Antique Boutique
1802 Main Street
Escalon, CA 95320-1920
(209) 838-1913

Sandi, the boutique owner, has such an eye for antiques and I adore her taste especially for a bit of shabby chic treasures! I found both chairs from this photo shoot in her shop and quite a few more props from other shoots that I will post soon. (keep and eye out for them)
Her shop is filled with so many cute things that I just can't get enough. She is continually adding new treasures to her collection! We are also doing a drawing in her shop to win a photo shoot (value of $250) So stop on by... tell her that I said hi... enjoy all of her fun stuff... and enter in our drawing.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful job Kori! Hayden and McKenna are in the same preschool class so it was fun to get to show him the pics and see him recognize her :O)! what a good looking family!

    ReplyDelete