Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Little Ones - The Adventures of Ben & Henry

How do you keep tow young boys still long enough to pose?... You don't. Which is why I love what I do... I get to quietly follow along as they set out on their adventure.




During that adventure we found tractors, animals, nature, and some genuine expressions from these little guys.




Happy birthday little Henry... our photo shoot took place on his birthday and I can't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday than with a photo shoot to remember him just as he was on his special day. - They grow and change way too fast!








ok... STOP...

Take a moment to look at this next photo...

What do you see?



This photo is a precious moment that I captured between a momma and her boys. Look into their little eyes - they are filled with love, joy, and adoration for their momma who is standing just off camera working hard to get some smiles. I love it!






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Ben & Henry are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Cant wait to see you all in person.

    ReplyDelete