Thursday, March 10, 2011

Families- Campos Family


Well hello there Lovely! Aren't you just adorable in your cute pink boots?


Little Ladies... check out these muscles!





Wow... as I was uploading these photos I just thought about how long Reese and I have known each other... Literally since 8th grade. We played volleyball and fought over silly boys... I was thinking about how blessed I am to know her and be able to do life with Team Campos! They have been such an encouragement to us as parents! I just love watching these two little ones grow up... now playing with our little ones. And I am incredibly thankful for their friendship. I can't wait to capture all of you for a long time to come!











And there were quite a few more to choose from... but it was so hard to choose! I kept chuckling to myself as I edited these photos... Their expressions are priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment