Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little Ones- Beautiful Brewster Family

I think this shoot may be one of my all time favorites - It was a new location for me to shoot in So Cal (which I love new locations), the perfect time of day, with the most beautiful lighting... but the best part was the family! Back when I was in college down south I was blessed with the wonderful opportunity to nanny for a handful of precious families. The Brewster Family was one of those families... I got to spend time with the girls and I even remember when S was born. Stacie, their momma, really made a lasting impression on my heart... She was teaching me how to be a great momma long before I had even thought about having kids myself. Stacie is stunning on the inside and out and always made me feel so welcome... She was like the big sister that I never had.
So with this trip down south... I was so excited to be able to photograph the Brewster kiddos! All four of them were so full of life, smiles and love for each other... and not to mention just too cute for words! I always love to photograph families because you can see how all of their unique personalities shine through...




This moment is just perfection --- love the little snuggle, the big smiles, and the big sister kisses!





Lean upon Me, I'll lean upon you, we'll be ok!
- #34 Dave Matthews Band





I had way to many favorites... Can you tell? - Just Beautiful!




I feel like I need to share with you the background to S's adorable giggle in the middle picture... I kept telling her not to smile - which just created the most perfect laugh... I just love her!






Peek - a - boo!




there is something special about the bond between brothers!







Stacie,
It was so great to see you! I just adore you and your family! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture these moments for you! I also just loved how sweet your girls were to mine! Hearts just like their momma's!
I hope you treasure your photos! And I can't wait to see you guys again!




We had such a great time in So Cal that we are heading out on another adventure down to Orange County. We are currently booking sessions for Friday and Saturday - May 20 & 21, 2011 Please call or email for session availability... We can't wait! We'd love to to check out our website too!




-Kori
Recollect Photography
209-505-5250
recollectphoto@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment