Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Will... Kris & Alison



"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine." - Maya Angelou



What a fabulous way to spend the day... capturing a couple in love with each other and loving life! We were honored to be a part of this special time in their life and we are completely excited to capture their incredibly special wedding day too!






My favorite thing about capturing their love... was the quiet moments between them! I was amazed at how they blocked out the rest of the world around them (and two cameras) and were just in awe of each other!








I just love this new location too!!! I can't help but get all excited with a brand new location filled with inspiration... So many nuggets of newness all within a few blocks of each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment