Monday, April 4, 2011

Families- The Buchanan Family

Awwww... the Buchanan Family! I love photographing families... What I love about this family especially is the connection between all of them. There were some sweet moments captured for them to cherish for years to come!!!







Jake & Michal -
Thank you for letting me capture your little family! I hope you guys had some fun and love the memories that we captured!!! We have loved getting to know you guys better! And I are excited to watch K grow up... She is one loved little girl for sure!!! Her smiles are precious! ( I had such a hard time picking my favorite... because you guys are way too cute!) There are plenty more to choose from too... These are a few of my favorites! Can't wait to capture you guys again!
















We had such a great time in So Cal that we are heading out on another adventure down to Orange County. We are currently booking sessions for Friday and Saturday - May 20 & 21, 2011 Please call or email for session availability... We can't wait! We'd love to to check out our website too!

www.recollectphoto.com

Kori
Recollect Photography
209-505-5250
recollectphoto@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment