Friday, June 24, 2011

Josh & Tess + the kiddos

I got to meet this fun family back in February at the Almond Blossom Festival in Ripon... and I was so excited to get to hang out with them and have some fun! It was neat because the location we photographed is a place that they ride their bikes to as well... I like it all the more when there is special meaning in the places that I capture! It is fun help them not only remember just these photos... but help remind them of the special family adventures that they have had!







The next part is the most fun part... if you click on the image below you will get to see their video fusion slide show! It is where I take the still photographs and fuse them with video clips to tell the story of our adventure! It's one of the fun new things we are making available from our portrait session!

No comments:

Post a Comment