Monday, June 20, 2011

Blane & Erin say "I Do!"


So many words run through my head as I reflect on Blane & Erin's beautiful day! It was filled with so much fun... laughter... romance... and family and friends CELEBRATING their I do's! We captured their day at the beautiful home of Erin's parents! I loved how their personality flowed through every detail... and I was especially in love with the rustic barn where they danced the night away.


The guys all having fun!


She was such a beautiful bride!


These moments are my favorite from their wedding... They seemed to loose themselves in this moment - a moment for them to simply enjoy each other.




Traditionally if it rains on your wedding day it is believed that you will have a very fortunate marriage! In the Italian Culture rain symbolizes abundance and good luck which will spill over onto the new family.
If it weren't for the rain - we never would have been able to capture this beautiful rainbow! And what a great story this will make for years to come!


Click Image below to enjoy the beautiful story of their day through a photo slide show...


Wedding Day Details:
Erin's beautiful dress was from Dreamnette Agency
Hair & Makeup by Amanda Souza
DJ got the party started with DIGITAL VIBRATIONS
Delicious Meal was catered by: Copper Spur Catering 209-664-1266

1 comment:

  1. Kori...WOW! Amazing photos...I am sure that they will agree!

    ReplyDelete