Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rhian lately...

We are counting down the days... 24 and 1/4 days till Ryder is due (and I have the feeling he may be a bit early... time will tell) Rhian and I just finished up my second day of maternity leave and it has been refreshing! I am blessed to be able to take this time right now to spend with Rhian... just the two of us during the day. This morning we snuggled, had a tickle party, had a play date at the park, fixed dinner in the crock pot and just enjoyed the day. Life will be changing pretty drastically for all of us as we soon welcome Ryder into our family and I just want to soak it all in. (besides the fact that I feel like I can barely move these days!)





I had to bribe her to take photos this week... and this was her insistent... "Please" face!


No comments:

Post a Comment