Monday, October 18, 2010

And the winner is...

Thank you for taking the time to view my post. I would love for you to become a "follower" of our blog to keep up on the latest and greatest with our photography and clients. You are also invited to take your journey one step further to see our website and complete portfolio. I had so much fun at Main Street Days in Ripon. I enjoyed seeing a ton of familiar faces and meeting a lot of new people! We will be sending out a special coupon via email to all who stopped by our booth and entered into the drawing... so stay tuned to your inbox for an email from recollectphoto@yahoo.com for your special offer and Main Street Days coupon. I would love to be considered to capture your special moments to remember. I have a variety of lifetime moment packages to include but not limited to Engagement, Wedding, Maternity, Infant, Child, Family, and Senior Portrait photo shoots. I am passionate about photography and creating a personalized, professional and creative photo shoot together just for you.

The Grand Prize is a personalized photo shoot including a cd containing the digital proofs with a value of $250 and the winner is...

Erika Hoekstra


And four lucky people won $50 off of our Capture and Creation Sitting Fee...

Sherri Suriano
Lauri Heida
Leah Van Voorst
Cheri Burton

Please call or email me to claim your prize and set up your personalized shoot!!!

Thanks again for stopping by our booth and our blog! I can't wait to capture your moments to remember!!!
Kori Heuvel

No comments:

Post a Comment