Friday, July 22, 2011

Family Photography - Sperling/Gondek Families

We had a wonderful morning on the 4th of July capturing this fun family photography. This is yet another moment where I am so thankful that I get to capture priceless moments of cute kiddos for parents to enjoy for forever! And I am still convinced that kids grow up way too fast! I can remember holding "A" when she was just a few months old! These sweet ones belong to cousins of ours... and I think its pretty neat that I get to spend a bit of extra time with them (and use photography as the excuse)




love this one!




I have the feeling he just might be a heart breaker! He is just too cute!



I love her smile full of giggles!







1 comment:

  1. Hey Kori! Thank you SO much for the great pictures. We are so happy with how they turned out. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete