Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hoekstra Lil' guy

You may remember the name Erika Hoekstra from our October Blog posts... she was the winner of our " Ripon Main Street Day" Contest! They won a photo shoot with CD of high resolution digital proofs included (a value of $250). We went out for a little walk today and enjoyed the beautiful sun and a bit of warmth in the air... and I was enthralled by this lil' guy and his animated smiles! Check them out for yourself... I couldn't keep myself from smiling as I took in his lil' smile.

Be sure to check back next week some time as we share some "big" news... and I think I feel a give-a-way coming on!!! We would love you to join our blog followers... and catch up on all of our lifestyle portraits as they happen!









2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! You captured him wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. I love this age, where they can sit well, but don't go anywhere too fast. ADORABLE little man!

    ReplyDelete