Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{ Melt my heart! Rhian & Ryder latetly

Inspired... this is why I do what I do! I have been thinking a lot lately about my love and passion for photography and these two little ones keep me inspired and clicking away. They get to be my test models and I enjoy torturing them with countless photos. I keep thinking someday they will love them right? I absolutely love capturing kiddos because there is something just so refreshing about them. You get them... just the way they are.








He just melts my heart... there is this little personality coming out in him and I am enjoying every moment of getting to know him. He is a pretty easy going baby and he is full of smiles which he easily shares with us. Mmmm... I am in love all over again!








She is full of expressions and I adore every last one of them...



I am so not above bribery for smiles and this day I bribed Rhian with licorice. She makes me chuckle in this photo because this is her "dramatic" please for candy... It worked!




I AM CURRENTLY BOOKING OUT FOR 2011, I WOULD LOVE TO CAPTURE YOUR SWEET MOMENTS TOO!!

KORI HEUVEL
RECOLLECT PHOTOGRAPHY
EMAIL - RECOLLECTPHOTO@YAHOO.COM
WEBSITE - WWW.RECOLLECTPHOTO.COM
209-505-5250

No comments:

Post a Comment