Saturday, November 20, 2010

Celebrating all things precious... and photo freebies!!!



I'm back in action... well almost. I have enjoyed the many precious moments with our growing little family and I'm inspired as ever to capture your special moments too! Tis the season to be thankful... and I am thankful for my clients and blog readers.

Share this post on your facebook (by clicking on the cute little facebook box at the bottom right of this post)

and

Become one of our faithful blog followers...

and you'll receive $25 off of your future photo shoot and 2 Qty 8x10 prints free (with paid photo session)

Please call or email for photo session times. We still have December bookings available and we are continuing to book sessions and events for 2011 and 2012.

Thanks so much...
Kori Heuvel
209-505-5250
kjheuvel@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment