Thursday, August 19, 2010

My happy heart



I have been posting a lot of my client's photo shoots... and not a whole lot personally lately and I thought I would share some of my own personal favorites from our family and some of my recent reflections!!!! The first thing that comes to my mind is the simple fact that God is sooo good! He has given me a happy heart filled with joy. He has given me a passion for photography... and challenged me to use it to his glory. He has allowed me a unique opportunity to take something that is a love and hobby for me and bless others with it. It brings me sheer joy when someone I photograph loves what I have been able to capture for them...
My little fam is another reason that I have a happy heart! It's amazing to me how my love has changed and grown over the years for my hubby... But there is something sooo hot and makes me fall in love with him all over again when I see how he loves on our daughter! Seeing how much she just adores her daddy brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart! I love just getting lost in the simple things... like last night as we drove in the car singing "Alabare" totally off key and our car filled with laughter... she loved every moment of it and kept asking us to sing "mo"


No comments:

Post a Comment